A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
You wouldn’t happen to what this persons name is would you…for uhh…research purposes.
Ana Mancini
She'd be so much better and more attractive without the dick!
I think she looks good no matter what
Please continue this series :)
Agreed, this was so hot
I don't know if I have the material to continue, but I can do other captions with a similar theme. I can also use more images of Ana Mancini
I love shapeshifting caps and Ana Mancini so if you got more ideas I'd love to see them
You wouldn’t happen to what this persons name is would you…for uhh…research purposes.
ReplyDeleteAna Mancini
DeleteShe'd be so much better and more attractive without the dick!
ReplyDeleteI think she looks good no matter what
DeletePlease continue this series :)
ReplyDeleteAgreed, this was so hot
DeleteI don't know if I have the material to continue, but I can do other captions with a similar theme. I can also use more images of Ana Mancini
DeleteI love shapeshifting caps and Ana Mancini so if you got more ideas I'd love to see them
Delete