A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
If I'm the professor, the student with the wand just earned an A for the course, and I'm sleeping my way through all the male students on campus.... But then again, I've always been a slut at heart.😁
Hopefully the professor sees it that way!
"The student who has the best grades at the end of the year and doesn't cheat gets to repeatedly bust loads in me"
Now you're talking!
If I'm the professor, the student with the wand just earned an A for the course, and I'm sleeping my way through all the male students on campus.... But then again, I've always been a slut at heart.😁
ReplyDeleteHopefully the professor sees it that way!
Delete"The student who has the best grades at the end of the year and doesn't cheat gets to repeatedly bust loads in me"
ReplyDeleteNow you're talking!
Delete