A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
I would suspect that he won't have to be alone in her body for very long
He'll definitely make new friends looking like that!
Sorry Jose I don't think Haley is coming back, you might have to get used to wearing a bikini! But hey maybe you grow to like the exposure and attention(from men) more than she did.
It's a pretty good body to be stuck in!
That's the advantage of being bisexual.
I like how you think!
I would suspect that he won't have to be alone in her body for very long
ReplyDeleteHe'll definitely make new friends looking like that!
DeleteSorry Jose I don't think Haley is coming back, you might have to get used to wearing a bikini! But hey maybe you grow to like the exposure and attention(from men) more than she did.
ReplyDeleteIt's a pretty good body to be stuck in!
DeleteThat's the advantage of being bisexual.
ReplyDeleteI like how you think!
Delete