Search This Blog

17 January 2022

Drifted Apart


 

8 comments:

  1. Omg love this caption so freaking awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite so far this month, very good caption

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a twist. I really love your blog, especially all the TGirl captions. The whole Tranuary concept even inspired me to make a cap. Hope you will like it.

    Dealing with a bully
    Part One

    Callum was a notorious high school bully who loved tormenting people everywhere he went. One of his frequent targets was Ariel, a trans girl who started transitioning recently. Ariel usually ignored the bully’s childish behavior and rude remarks. However, this time Callum went too far. “Hey, freak, I bet you only wanna be a chick because your dick is too small to please anyone.” He called out Ariel in the middle of a corridor where they were surrounded by a bunch of their schoolmates.

    “Look, I’m tired of your transphobic shit, asshole. And I think I’m gonna do a huge favor for everyone if I finally deal with you,” Ariel stated angrily. Then she started chanting something in a language that only she understood. A moment later, Callum felt a huge pain in his crotch, almost as if something kicked him in the nuts, painfully pushing back his penis and balls inside his abdomen. “AHHH!” The bully fell to the ground in agony.

    “You really shouldn’t have made fun of other people’s penises, Callum, because now yours is gone for good.” Ariel pulled down the suffering boy’s pants, revealing a newly-formed pussy in the place of his dick to the shocked bully and onlookers. “Don’t worry. The pain will go away in a few minutes.”

    https://thumb-p3.xhcdn.com/a/-bG8zngCpUqvLuLJthcqZA/000/338/866/023_1000.jpg

    Part Two

    After his unfortunate run with Ariel, Callum spent the next few weeks at various doctors and medical specialists. Hoping they would be able to restore his lost manhood somehow. However, most of them thought his story about his disappearing cock was just a prank, as turning a vagina into a penis was biologically impossible. While the few who believed him also couldn’t help his situation. Callum had to accept the fact that he would be dickless for the rest of his life.

    He was sitting at home, sulking, and experiencing his first-ever period when he received a text from his girlfriend, Lana. “SHIT, BABE, I SCREWED UP. BIG TIME. I confronted Ariel at school today and told her to give your cock back. She said if I want it back so badly, I can have it.”

    “What do you mean you screwed up? That’s the best news ever.” Callum answered back instantly.

    “No, it’s not. When that freak told me I could have it, she meant it. Literally. SHE GAVE ME YOUR COCK. LOOK!” Lana sent a selfie which showed that Callum’s former pride was now hanging between her legs where her vagina was supposed to be.

    https://i.imgur.com/dACqksb.jpeg

    “Babe, what will we do now? I DON’T WANT TO HAVE A DICK! I look like a FUCKING FEMBOY because that bitch stole my tits too!”

    Callum was shocked and lost for words. Then he started feeling his newfound pussy getting turned on by the sight of his own old penis.

    ReplyDelete