Why are the wives in these stories always such psychos? P.S. They is nothing wrong with wanting to be a bimbo, you know? That's why I don't get the appeal of forced change stories. But that's just me.
I do understand why people have these fantasies of being forced into something like this. So they can give themselves permission to want it. My point is: Why the hell do you need fantasies of being forced? Why do you need permission to want it? As long if you don't hurt anybody or yourself, why the hell would you need the excuse of being forced at all?
Hypnosis doesn't usually work (I wish it did), I think Jeremy wanted this. It was planed! Good for her!
ReplyDeleteI suspect you are right
DeleteWhy are the wives in these stories always such psychos? P.S. They is nothing wrong with wanting to be a bimbo, you know? That's why I don't get the appeal of forced change stories. But that's just me.
ReplyDeleteIt's OK if that you don't like it. People like different things!
DeleteYou said it right. I wanted to write an angry response in your defense, but I thought about it -you said it best.
DeleteI do understand why people have these fantasies of being forced into something like this. So they can give themselves permission to want it. My point is: Why the hell do you need fantasies of being forced? Why do you need permission to want it? As long if you don't hurt anybody or yourself, why the hell would you need the excuse of being forced at all?
Delete