Search This Blog

09 May 2021

Hiatus

My personal life has become very busy lately, so I need to take a break from making captions. I'll return to this blog when I have more free time. Just posting this as an FYI so no one worries about me. 


-Kat

9 comments:

  1. Take what time you need love just plz don't disappear and delete your blog forever like so many other authors have just like poofed with no warning or trace sincerely reann xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause I so love your work🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, your daily posts are a highlight of my day. Hope to see huge tiddy stuck caps in the future.

    Hope everything works out for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do you, and have some rest. Your captions will be missed, but everyone needs a good break now and then! Make sure you take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely know how that goes, please take whatever time you need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope You're back soon, i miss your caps.

    ReplyDelete