I tell myself, that it make it easier. But it doesn't not really. Ever since, my father died, I inherited a fortune. I thought my life be different. But how different, well, I'm not the same literally, I'm my fathers girlfriend. She decided she wanted it all of the money, assets. Plus my young , male body. So, I had to be someone trophy, arm-candy. So I decided to take a glass of wine, to forget , to forget what happen, what I am.
I tell myself, that it make it easier. But it doesn't not really. Ever since, my father died, I inherited a fortune. I thought my life be different. But how different, well, I'm not the same literally, I'm my fathers girlfriend. She decided she wanted it all of the money, assets. Plus my young , male body.
ReplyDeleteSo, I had to be someone trophy, arm-candy. So I decided to take a glass of wine, to forget , to forget what happen, what I am.