Do they still want it back? I mean after a month of paying off the tab i would be too comfortable with my new body to go back with something between my legs lol
Oh, Dennis and Evan had really big dicks as men, the corrupt club owner has already sold them off to rich guys with little dicks, these two will never be men again!
Absolutely love your stuff! Do you take requests?
ReplyDeleteI take suggestions, but I don't make any promises. What are you looking for?
DeleteId love to see your take on a sort of cursed mask or wig caption!
DeleteId love to see your take on a sort of cursed mask or wig caption!
DeleteThat's a cool idea, I will put that on the list!
DeleteDo they still want it back? I mean after a month of paying off the tab i would be too comfortable with my new body to go back with something between my legs lol
ReplyDeleteOh, Dennis and Evan had really big dicks as men, the corrupt club owner has already sold them off to rich guys with little dicks, these two will never be men again!
Delete