A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Search This Blog
16 February 2020
I'm Back!
Thank you to everyone that reached out, I am fine. I was just really busy in my personal life and did not have time to make any captions. It was nothing bad, just a lot going on. I'm back now and should resume posting daily again.
Dear Kat, I have been a long-time fan of your blog and your captions, and as a fellow captioner myself I really appreciate your creative works. Life can get complicated with its ups and downs, super busy, stressful, and so on, and I think the most important thing is that you stay warm and healthy. Nothing is more important than your well-being! It's so lovely to see you back! ^^
delightful news, thank you :)
ReplyDeleteDear Kat, I have been a long-time fan of your blog and your captions, and as a fellow captioner myself I really appreciate your creative works. Life can get complicated with its ups and downs, super busy, stressful, and so on, and I think the most important thing is that you stay warm and healthy. Nothing is more important than your well-being! It's so lovely to see you back! ^^
ReplyDeleteIt can happen to the best of us! No worries and glad you're back!
ReplyDelete