A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Hmm, makes me wonder about those spare parts, what kind of abuse they can take, and how kinky the mad scientist might be . . .
I bet they are very durable, they can really take a pounding!
It also makes me wonder that after paying off his debt, will Keith ever want his manhood back? After about a month looking like that. I'll stick to being a trophhy wife
This could be his chance for a life of luxury!
Hmm, makes me wonder about those spare parts, what kind of abuse they can take, and how kinky the mad scientist might be . . .
ReplyDeleteI bet they are very durable, they can really take a pounding!
DeleteIt also makes me wonder that after paying off his debt, will Keith ever want his manhood back? After about a month looking like that. I'll stick to being a trophhy wife
ReplyDeleteThis could be his chance for a life of luxury!
Delete