A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Where does one go to catch the titty flu? And of course now I regret my flu shot. Damn it.
Well, there are several strains, some permanent, some not. Just hang around with as many busty girls as you can, see what happens
The closer to these busty girls the better?
now I'm cautious of meeting a girl with this flu haha
Stay away from nervous looking girls with bib boobs!
Where does one go to catch the titty flu? And of course now I regret my flu shot. Damn it.
ReplyDeleteWell, there are several strains, some permanent, some not. Just hang around with as many busty girls as you can, see what happens
DeleteThe closer to these busty girls the better?
Deletenow I'm cautious of meeting a girl with this flu haha
ReplyDeleteStay away from nervous looking girls with bib boobs!
Delete