Search This Blog

21 March 2018

Surprise!

2 comments:

  1. "...by spending their time as both lovers and BFF's. So, Michael grabbed his own tits as Katherine reached one hand between his smooth thighs and pulled his hair behind his ear with the other. She laid a kiss on his neck then licked his ear lightly and whispered, "Now you're more wet inside than out... Michelle," and let one finger gently part his new flower of womanhood.

    Michael let out a high gasp as the goosebumps that covered his soft skin gathered under the hood of his pulsing clit and added to the stiffness of his tender nipples. "Hu-h-hOLYFF-hucK! That feels inc-credible, Kat!

    "You ain't felt nuthin' yet, beautiful!" Katherine breathed into his ear, sending more waves of sexual urgency to Michael's new pussy. "After we've gotten you more comfortable in your female flesh, Michelle, you and I will get dressed up and hit some clubs to find the right guy who can..."

    "Nnhuh-h No! I- I don't think I c- uhm..." Michael started to protest while he ground his pelvis against Katherine's delicate hand.

    "In that case, there's no reason we both have to go without getting some dick this week," replied Katherine before starting to chant another charm that made Michael's jaw drop in surprise as he felt the rigid heat of hard flesh sprout up between his round ass-cheeks..."

    Need to have some alternate plans for the week, i.m.o. Wish I'd had a girlfriend who could do this!
    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete