p1: "...that did not transport whole people, but only their minds, and were being used by multi-national corporations to conduct industrial espionage on their competitors. I guess their coordinates got miscalculated, so now I'm in the body of a gorgeous V.P. of R & D for a sub-contractor working on very important projects that the public isn't supposed to know about. The only thing I'm wondering now is whether I'll blow the whistle or this woman's husband when he gets home?! ..."
Is there a reason that both pages are the same?
ReplyDeletep1: "...that did not transport whole people, but only their minds, and were being used by multi-national corporations to conduct industrial espionage on their competitors. I guess their coordinates got miscalculated, so now I'm in the body of a gorgeous V.P. of R & D for a sub-contractor working on very important projects that the public isn't supposed to know about. The only thing I'm wondering now is whether I'll blow the whistle or this woman's husband when he gets home?! ..."
Peace,Love&Kisses;
Elle
It was just a double post. Thanks for replying to my captions, I love your contributions!
Delete